hello from south florida

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

59 wagon man

hello as the name implies i have a couple of 59 wagons 1st one is a 59 chevy brookwood 2nd one in the works is a 59 ford 2 door ranchwagon

Welcome!

Wagon Man,
Welcome to the forum & we're definitely gonna wanna see those wagons!!! I love '59 Chev's. I remember when they 1st came out... I was floored... awesome lookin'!!! Make u're self @ home & let's see some fotos!

BoB

sorry bout that just hope i don't get flamed or nothing on the chevy .right now the ford is apart as i'm putting on 1/4 panel ,already did new floors ,rockers,chassis braces etc. i do the work myself with some help from a buddy of mine

Attachments

• WAG DAY FLAME3.jpg
    WAG DAY FLAME3.jpg
    37.2 KB · Views: 20
  • 59f driver.jpg
    59f driver.jpg
    107.9 KB · Views: 15
sorry bout that just hope i don't get flamed or nothing on the chevy .right now the ford is apart as i'm putting on 1/4 panel ,already did new floors ,rockers,chassis braces etc. i do the work myself with some help from a buddy of mine

No flaming alowed on this site my friend. Don't even worry about it.

Welcome to RRR. Like both wagons. Post some pics on the progress on the Ford & any build pics you may have of either wagon. As for flaming the Chevy,,, Looks like it's doing enough flaming of it's own !!!:D:D

Seriously, this is a No Flame Zone. We like all vehicles no matter the style.

you will like this site. it is a nice change. i have seen and spoke to you in the past but we have never met. some day we need to get all the so. fla folks togather for a parts trade or something...

Latest posts

Back