Hello from the Northwest

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

UncleDonnie

Got back into cars a year ago after decades of Harleys and Jeeps. My car is not "Traditional" enough for some so I'm hoping to call this board home.

The shop cat

Attachments

• Black cat.jpg
    Black cat.jpg
    23.3 KB · Views: 47
welcome

look...a zombie cat pic, your'e ahead of the curve here already [P

none of, weeeellll most, of us don't have traditional rides here:D

Later :cool:

Hi and welcome to RRR from northern Alberta. Don't let the suspense build up much more before we get some car pictures. A cat doesn't do it like a non-traditional rod. Keep on tinkering.

So I don't know about the cat love thing but I'm a sucker for black cats. Have 9 in the house now, 3 adults and 6 eight weeks old. Anyone need a Goth Kitty?

Struck a trade for this 2 weeks ago. I'm in the process of removing the silly stuff like heat gunnin all the decals off that have non-automotive stuff on them and I painted over the doors. Then I'll put my own stupid decals on it. Taking some of the RAT out and putting more HOT in the ROD. Those stuck up everything must be just so guys can bite me.

46 Dodge, Built 360 Mopar, Torqueflite, 8 3/4 with some goodies, rect tube frame, some Ford wishbone front end, the right tires, and in bad need of a brake booster (it just came from Summit). See you locals at some runs.

Don

Attachments

• 46 Dodge A.jpg
    46 Dodge A.jpg
    159.6 KB · Views: 21
  • 46 Dodge 1.jpg
    46 Dodge 1.jpg
    147.2 KB · Views: 18
  • 46 Dodge 3.jpg
    46 Dodge 3.jpg
    142.3 KB · Views: 20
  • 46 Dodge 4.jpg