Hello from Western NY

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

montesrule

I am currently in the middle of restoring several cars. I have 2 73 Monte Carlos, 1 I have had for 25 years the other I have had for about 7 years. One is a 454 the other a 350. I also am restoring my son's 71 Monte the way he wanted it. He passed away from cancer 5 years ago and I have been working on it as money permits. i also have 2 41 Ford business coupes. One I purchased about a year ago, it's a basket case, and I am looking for an original frame to replace the hacked up one in it. my other 41 was my fathers car. He passed away in 1978 when I was 18. I drove this car on my learners permit. I gather up parts at flea markets and on vacations. If I spot something I need I try to get it. I do collect a lot of parts and jump between cars putting them together a little at a time. I do everything myself with the help of my other 3 boys and my wife. My daughter just doesn't want to get dirty like the boys but does help where she can. So if anyone has a rolling frame from 41-48 Ford let me know it would be appreciated. Thanks Scott

Last edited:
Welcome to RRR montesrule. Sorry about the loss of your son. Sounds like you have enough projects to keep you and the boys busy for a while.

Scott,
Welcome to the forum. Love to see some pictures of your Fords.

ISore

Latest posts

Back