Hello from Wisconsin...

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mickeyscustom

Hey all...I am new to the rat rod scene here...been wanting to build for while here, but haven't come across that really makes a spark in the mind. But I do have my eye on a '28 Dodge Bros. Victory 4 door sedan and a couple of '29 - '31 Model A's...and can't believe what they want for them, so I decided to join the group here and see what else might be out there for a good build here in the next few months(for the spring time). I am planning on building my own Z frame here later this month from a Model A design...If anyone has ideas or where to find one for a reasonable price for a rat build I am open for suggestions here.

Welcome from Southeast MI.....

Nice to have you aboard......sounds like you have some ideas...find the ride and put them in place....[P

Welcome to the forum & good luck finding a kool project! Like Bonehead said... you just gotta keep lookin'! Make u're self @ home & feel free to join rat in! Lots of help here if u need it! :D

BoB

Welcome to the forum & good luck finding a kool project! Like Bonehead said... you just gotta keep lookin'! Make u're self @ home & feel free to join rat in! Lots of help here if u need it! :D

BoB

Thanks Bob...I have been skimming the posts here...seems to be a nice forum with good folk in here that have good knowledge.

Latest posts

Back