hello!

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

34ChevyKid

Hello,

To start, I live in Orange County, California and I have a '34 Chevy, hence my name. I have been working on it with my dad on and off for the past 5 years, after we finished working on his Factory Five Cobra, and I am happy to announce that it is almost finished. This is my first car and it is my baby. A little about the car from top to bottom: it is a 1934 Chevy Master with, an 8 point removable role cage that is from a Chevy Nova and an F150 I believe, racing seats in the front and a bench seat from an old van that my dad and I found in a junkyard, both with 5 point safety harnesses. No power steering. It has the original dash that we modified to fit everything we wanted. Brand new floor pans and replaced some of the main structural wood under the back seat. Now for the fun stuff, it has a 350 small block with vortec heads and a Turbo 350 trani pushing about 300 hp to the wheels (more than enough for a teenager according to my parents, but I would like it to be more in the 400's). Mustang two front suspension with all custom break and fuel lines. Krager wheels. I am going to be sanding and removing all of the paint to give it that silver look that is on the firewall. The doors are off to the side. It also has a peg leg in the near. Everything is done by my dad and myself, including assembling the engine the first time, not the second haha long story [;)[;)

Attachments

• 12.jpg
    12.jpg
    103.6 KB · Views: 22
  • 7.jpg
    7.jpg
    111.7 KB · Views: 11
  • 8.jpg
    8.jpg
    110.1 KB · Views: 14
  • 9.jpg
    9.jpg