hello

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ratt454

hey ive always loved rat rods theres just something about a loud obnoxious rusty rod that gets my blood flowin i currently am lookin for a rat project i have a 66 gmc ive been workin on for about 6 years now its almost complete and thought i might try my skills at a ratt so if any one can give me some pointers it wouls be great i found a 32 modle a for sale and will possibly but it any ways i could use all the help i can get :D

Welcome to RRR,ratt. You'll have no shortage of of assistance. There's a lota knowledge here & the folks ain't afraid to share.

Welcome!!!

Welcome to the gang & be sure & let us see some pictures if you get the Deuce!
Make u're self @ home & feel free to join rat in!!!

BoB

Welcome ratt454. Just a tip while looking at that car for sale, Model A's were only made from 28-31. A 32 is a different (and way more expensive) car all together. Do you have any photos?

hey guys i got a pic of my gmc up on my profile so check it out and tell me what you think its not complete yet but feel free to criticize any wya thanks for the welcome to the site

duece

guys im a moron i lost my chance at that deuce i called the guy to day and he let it go for 2 grand any way i know of where i can get a couple of more ill do this for you guys who are lookin for a deauce if your ever in michigan go to a place called germfask the place is loaded with model a coupes you can find them any where up there man i should have takin the chance on the duce now i feel so disapointed but on a bighter note a buddy of mine has a 39 plymouth sedan delivery ive had my eye on for a while so maybe that will be my next project

Latest posts

Back