Hello

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Glxy500

I am a diehard ford nut,always have been. I have never been interested in Rat Rods, but the more I look at some of these cars the more I wanna give it a shot. This site has had some helpful information. I have been looking for a F-1 for a couple of years, the one I find are in to good of shape to do what I want to do with em. I have a 64 Galaxie 500, 2 dr hardtop, aint really seen any ideas on here to relate on the Galaxie. If anyone has any pics or cool ideas for the 64, let me know. Thanks

Welcome!!!

Welcome to the forum. I personally think the '64 was the best lookin' Galaxie ever made! Got any fotoz?

BoB

Theres an Aussie on here with a s 60's Holden that's dang sweet. Might be more along what your looking for. Can't come up with his name tho.

Hey, Glxy, welcome. I had a '61 big-block Galaxie that I had to sell 5 years ago. Still miss it. I LOVE '64's. Love to see some pix of yours.

welcome to the site glxy500! One of the great things about this site is the fact that we love all kinds of cars, trucks, and bikes--not just the "typical" rat rod... love them old fords myself the 64 galaxie is a beautiful car, as was the 64 fairlane....(thunderbolts come to mind:D) just wondering what you were wanting to do to an old f-1 and would love to see pics of that galaxie...

Welcome to RRR, Glxy500. Really like thew 63 1/2 - 64 Galaxies. Post some pics of your 64 when you get the chance.

Welcome.......

Welcome to the site, Glxy500.
Post some photos and enjoy your time here... '22

wlecome to the site

Attachments

• warning.jpg
    warning.jpg
    15.8 KB · Views: 1

Latest posts

Back