HELP! I have daughters...

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rab71

ANd at this VERY moment I have four little six year old girls in my house... Really... I am in "High School Musical" hell!

My computer with the big screen is in the kitchen. The living room with the TV and are for the kids to do stuf is right down the hall...

I would leave but then my wife would be miffed... :rolleyes: What to do..?

Hehe, aren't those little "getogethers" fun!! :D I remember all those birthday parties and stuff like that when my two were small. We had one birthday party for them at McDonalds with a bunch of their 7 year old friends, one kid ended up eating one of the signs we had made!! My Sons came over to me and said "Eddie is eating our birthday sign." Sure enough, he had it half gone by the time we got to him. :eek:

Yep, little ones are so much fun, but you gotta enjoy them now because they shoot up so quick.

Don

Don , could you send that kid over to my house ? I have a big pile of yard trimmings that won`t get picked up till friday.......

YEAH! They're gone! It was a slumber party, and they are ALL gone. It is perfectly quiet in the house. Even the wife isn't here.

Two weeks ago we had a partuy for my 11 year old those girls were much easier to deal with believe it or not.

I must say though I am totally not looking forward to the teen years.:rolleyes:

Enjoy while you can

Enjoy them now while you can while you are still "Daddy", in 7 years you will be her "embarrassing dad" and in 10 years you will be sitting on the porch with your gun waiting for her to come home from the prom :D

Hahahahaha........
We have 3 kids and their ages are 13, 14 and 15!!!
The 14 and 15 yr olds are GIRLS!! We have done the 'sleep overs' and trust me.....they are 100 times worse when they are teens!!!!!!!!! I swear to ya, when they have the slumber parties it feels like our house shifts off it's foundation!!!!!!! We can't even come up to the kitchen for something to eat or drink without one of our daughters pushing us back telling us....you can not come up here, you being here just embarrasses me! So, I usually take it a step further and jump in the middle of them and start dancing!!! LMAO, the squeals and the "OMG" are priceless! :D
I am at the age and so are they, that I look forward to embarrassing them with a devilish laugh!! :p

My kids are 36, 40 & 43 and I'm STILL doing my best to embarass them. As a bonus I get to embarass 7 grandkids too.

When my Sons were born my Mom said to me " I hope they put you through HALF of what you put me through!" :eek: That is a little trick God plays on us, we pay for some of our sins right here on earth. :D:D

Don

I have an 11 year old daughter and she is priceless, never a problem with her or her friends. I have a step daughter that just turned 24 and I love her dearly but when she was 15 it was like having a cat in heat, I had to shoo those little horny toads off the porch every night before I went to bed.

Latest posts

Back