Help with 39 chevy

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

shotupdave

On the passenger side, there is a section that is sort if a trap door, on mine it is missing. Does anyone here have a picture of what goes there. I want to know if there is any beading in this piece. Here is a pic of the area.

trapdoor.jpg

Thanks

Dave

that is where the massive 6 volt battery went....:D

you might consider putting a battery there for drivability;)--just funnin' ya,

it's been a while since i helped restore my uncle's 39 4 dr master deluxe( beleive it or not he's the 2nd owner and he's had it 50+ years) but i think there was a strength-bead type edging around it --if he was closer i'd snap a pic, but he's about 2 hrs. away....

Thanks for the info preacher, I am actually the second owner of this. The original owner parked this on his farm in the early fifties. It sat there until a few months ago. It was used as target practice and a few parts were stolen from it to do another 39 that they owned.

Dave,

You might want to take out the "dot" between "39" and "chevy" in your sig line...linky no worky that way.;) Just looked at your site, looks like a pretty solid car to start with...'cept, of course, for the "target rash.";):D Dig the little Radio Flyer ride-on toy, too!:)

Regards,
Shea:)

Latest posts

Back