Here are photos of Dragway 42 Race N Rock

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

willy knight

http://www.dragway42.com/photogallery.html

My truck is in here before I cut it up to make it 4 wheel drive.This Race and Rock is really nice.It is at Dragway 42 in West Salem Ohio.I went there last summer and a few years before.Seems like I get caught in a major thunderstorm every year.I drive my 1956 Chevy 210 there and race it and drive it home.This is a three day event.I sleep in my car.I found out that my windows leak profusely in a thunderstorm.I had about three inches of fast moving water under my car til late morning but then it got nice.
They have about 8 or ten live Rockabilly bands that are very good.They have swap meet and some local Amish people come there and sell breads,cakes,cookies,jams,and a lot of other stuff which is very good.I bought a jar of rubarb jam.It was very good.There will be another one this summer.Will have to check schedule.Check it out.

Looks like fun if it ever drys out...

Dates for this year's 6th Annual "Rock & Race" Nostalgia Event are July 15, 16 & 17, 2011. Found this on their current web site near bottom of page for 2011 Feature Events.
2011D42SchedBack800x485.jpg

just be careful of which concession stand you buy coffee from the one was horrible the other was pretty good. lol....lots of killer cars, bands, women an all around great time!!

I used to race 42 all the time when I had my Nova back in the early 90's......I'll eventually have my 51 there.

Latest posts

Back