Here is what I have so far...

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well you have to start somewhere, and I've started with less than that pile of parts before. Start putting it together a little at a time and the next thing you know, it'll be road worthy. Thanks for posting up your project pics Gr8lite.

By the way. That might be the longest wheelbase I've ever seen on a single engine T. I say single becase there used to be a guy at the Daytona Turkey Run every year that would bring a T that had two small block chevys mounted inline. I'm sure Don has seen it too.

Great start!

Its not alot yet but I'm tryin! Thanks for looking! Great Site , Keep up the good work! Clicky on linky to see my pics!

8lite,
Man, that's a great start. About where I started on my PU. It just takes determination & I get motivation form posting my progress on my build thread. I've had cars for years that I never got a thing done on but when I see these other guys makin' headway, finishin' up & drivin' them... I get fired up.

BoB

You gotta a nice start there.Just stick with it and you will end up with your dream car.
Good luck and keep posten the pics of the progress.

A friend of mine made a T that long using slant-6 power. He only used 2"x3" tubing and the frame flexed like crazy... until he added the roll cage. Looks like a great start and the little lady seems to enjoy riding in it already. :D

Latest posts

Back