Here's a couple of shots of my 53 Plymouth

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Deano

100_6908-vi.jpg

This is the car at a local car show, shortly after I bought it. Didn't like the flame thingies (they were stickers) so they were going away! The kid is my budding rodder ... he thinks the Plymouth is his!;)

100_7156-vi.jpg

This is how she looks right now. Took the flame thingies off, replaced them with Flame Red scallops by Krylon. After the new year we get to start making more changes and improvements (the scallops will likely go away).

Power plant is a stock-as-a-rock 218 flathead six. I want to install an aftermarket head and maybe a twin-pot manifold and dual exhaust, but for the prices!!!

NICE RIDE DEANO!!!! BRING HER UP IN MAY TO OUR SHOW...YOULL FIT RIGHT IN! AND ITS ONLY A LIL UNDER 1.5 HRS DUE NORTH ON 61!;)
RRPROOF.jpg

100_6908-vi.jpg

This is the car at a local car show, shortly after I bought it. Didn't like the flame thingies (they were stickers) so they were going away! The kid is my budding rodder ... he thinks the Plymouth is his!;)

100_7156-vi.jpg

This is how she looks right now. Took the flame thingies off, replaced them with Flame Red scallops by Krylon. After the new year we get to start making more changes and improvements (the scallops will likely go away).

Power plant is a stock-as-a-rock 218 flathead six. I want to install an aftermarket head and maybe a twin-pot manifold and dual exhaust, but for the prices!!!

Latest posts

Back