Heres my build

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Slinger_101

Hey guys new to the site from TN. heres what I'm starting with a 49 chevy 3/4 ton. Check out my other post in the newbie section for som other pics. Let me know what you think.

Attachments

• IMG_0229[1].jpg
    IMG_0229[1].jpg
    156.4 KB · Views: 50
  • IMG_0232[1].jpg
    IMG_0232[1].jpg
    120.7 KB · Views: 32
  • IMG_0231[1].jpg
    IMG_0231[1].jpg
    96.4 KB · Views: 28
Kool truck guy. I had a 3 window & a 5 window... loved 'um both!!! Can't wait 2 follow u're build!!!

BoB

Great Looking TRUCK, for the year. I had one 40 years ago. Wish I still had it:(.
What stupid kid I was... Swapped it for a 57 chevy 4dr sedan & a 57 vw bug. Boy did I get screw'd.

Good Luck with it.:D

Nice looking truck! Love the colors. i hope your gonna keep them!

I have seen a 5 window chopped once. it looked really cool. Im sure that was a huge pain to get that corner glass though

Continuation of my build

Well I finally got the truck home. I hope to have some pic soon so you guys can follow. Here's my plans. No chopping as much as a love a chopped RR I can't bring myself to destroy those perfect corner windows just too nice. I am gonna do something weird with the missing headlight. Maybe fabbing a 40 willys war time light with the slit into it. If I can find one (let me know if you have 1). Trying to give it a winking apperance. I definatly going to lower it. I k ow where some good half moon bow ties are sitting right now. (That really pains this mopar guy to say that). When I change the suspension over I'd like to put a 9" ford in the back with disc brakes in the front (hey I occasionally like to stop) on drop spindles or keep the front and flip the leaf springs. Paint nothing more than clear coat after the mode are done. I love the black on red. Maybe a weathered sign on the door. You tn guys let me know someone in the area that can do it. I'm a maintenance man by trade definately no painter. I would love any advice or ideas you guys have. Feel free to contact me and you tn guy i'd love to get together and talk cars.
For the Rods
Jode

Latest posts

Back