heres one for you guys

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ratchet041

i have been watching this thing for 35 years. the tree growing up threw the center was only about 4 feet tall when my school bus used to pass by it. that was when i was in the first grade. i rode my bike past this car to get to my best friends house growing up. the barn collapsed around it before i was born my friends dad said. i always wanted to fix that thing up when i was little hell it still had glass then. i often think i will ask the farmer when he is plowing who owns it and if i could get it from them. the house burned down before i was born too i think the farmer leases the land. it probably does not have any salvageable parts left on it, but i will miss seeing it when some scraper finally gets a hold of it. maybe i will try to get it put it out in my horse pasture under a tree and let it rest in peace. brings back lots of memories me and my friend building a chop top rod with a blown 426 hemi painted black with some old school flames that was what we wanted to do with it. i know its a peice of junk but im still in love with this old rat.

Attachments

• IMG_20110407_175217.jpg
    IMG_20110407_175217.jpg
    64.6 KB · Views: 131
  • IMG_20110407_175206-1.jpg
    IMG_20110407_175206-1.jpg
    27.6 KB · Views: 118
I know how you feel, I think most of us car lovers have one or two such cars in our lives. I have a handful of cases like this and one of them succumbed to scrappers a year or two ago and I still miss it:(

hey sorry about posting it on the wrong forum feel free to move it if you want. just passed buy it today and took a pic brought back memories. i didnt know what forum to post it on so i posted it here. thanks wayne

cool pics....i know where a few are like that....years of watching them set and now that i could possibly do something with 'em.....not really enough left to save

agreed: Rust In Peace

Latest posts

Back