Hew guy from CT

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BIG-JIM

Hello I'm Jim from CT. I have had (In the past) a 34 ford glass car, 31 nash 4 dr sedan, 32 Dodge Brothers 4 dr sedan, & I'm currently building a 40 Chevy 2 dr sedan (Street rod). I love all thing car related. The wife & kids are into cars as well. I'm probably the luckiest man alive.

Sure do. Me in my 33 chevy 3 window on deuce chassis. 350/350 combo tunnel ram dual quads nova posi rear.

6jims33-vi.jpg

Don't know if these are too new for you guy's but this is mine & the wife's twin Impala's. Well maybe not exact twins.

149557_106753096061667_100001809319158_41543_4761114_n.jpg

73724_106753229394987_100001809319158_41544_3814293_n.jpg

I believe we are open minded on here I like almost any car that shows some individualism. Hey arnt you from the hamb a spy maybe. Just kidding

Last edited:
I believe we are open minded on here I like almost any car that shows some individualism. Hey arnt you from the hamb a spy maybe. Just kidding
OH YA I'm a spy....:D I do frequent the hamb as well just sometime's there's too much drama.[P Plus they get all bent out of shape when you just SAY the word RAT. I tire of all the BS. Besides I see nothing wrong with a SAFE BUILT RAT. Not something all cobbled together just for the shock value.

Im known as screwball over there. DO you do Syracuse or Burlington shows.

I have not done a big show in a long time.:( I haven't even touched my car in about 6 years.:(:( I have a special needs child (My son) & he take's a lot of my time. He is starting to get a little better (More independent) so the idea is to get caught up on bills & start working on the 40 again.[;) I'm about half way done...Here's to the new year. Stay tuned.[P

Taking your time is one thing but I have owned this car since I was married in 95. It was a wedding gift to the wife & I from my father-in law. Most would think the wife got cheated on that deal but she told me as bad as things have gotten in the past (& they were pretty bad at one point) "your going before the 40 does". Ya she's a keeper.:D And so is the car.

Latest posts

Back