Hey dmw56..your 51 is on Ebay for sale..

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BadRATT

Cruising through EBAY to check my ads when I happened across an ad with a truck VERY familiar look....YEPPERS..I know that truck......!! Item number 120631657696.

That is a cool little truck. At least the guy isn't trying to tell people HE BUILT IT! :rolleyes: I hate seeing a car someone I know built, and then the new owner is lying and saying he built it. I've seen that happen on forums. Guy comes on and shows his new ride "he just finished building" and you know he just bought it from someone you know. I guess putting fresh gas in it constitutes building it yourself. :rolleyes::D

I had that happen on another forum. A guy shows a picture of this frame and chassis "he built" and goes on to tell how he did it. Only problem was, my Son Dan actually built it and sold it to him, and it was totally unchanged from when he bought it. I called him out on it and have never seen that guy back on that forum. [cl

Don

Yeah that's been around for years...In 1969 I worked for a place called D&D cycle they built the AEE Chopper Mag trike (corvair trike) sold it to AEE and the mag claimed that the mag staff built it. also built a a couple more two for Norm Garbowsky. one went back east the guy got best engineering at a big show also claimed to have built it ...ha got sued by D&D and eventually lost the title....:eek:

Latest posts

Back