Hey everybody!

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sawzall

I have been checking out this site for about a week, And I very much like what I see and read....I am so sick of most other sites I read with all the fighting and cutting down someones talent or their build that I almost gave up on the hot rod sites till now! I hope to help if I can and will ask for help too. I have been building for almost 40 years cars and bikes but I left the real building awhile back (buy it bolt it on) things got way to pricey for me $40,000 for a hot rod chassis is nuts to me, I want to get back to the real thing. I have a 1923 FORD coupe body (had it for 30 years) metal is in great shape wood not so much! I will be asking for help in replacing wood with metal, I have never done any of that. this is now a novel....sorry

P. S. I live in C'VILLE IL.

Welcome , im right there with you about the other sites . as long as u build what they are building you are accepted , out side the box forget it . here it seems everyone is open to other peoples ideas . i havent seen any childish fights . its all about the cars

Welcome from Southeast MI.....

Won't find any non sense here.....also lots of talent.....10-4 on the 40 years....need to post those pics....[P:D

Welcome sawzall. I wound up here for the same reasons you cited. Tired of infighting, negative crap, and kindergarten mentality. :confused:

Did anybody mention we like pictures? :D

Thanks guys, I won't be building until spring 2012 I had a garage fire 4 years ago and lost everything, tools 2 cars most of the harley stuff except for this coupe body and 1 1976 FXE that I had stored a friends house. I just got a new compresser. I'm hoping for a new welder for Christmas, If not I will buy used.

Latest posts

Back