Hey Everyone

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

adamnflorida

New here! Ran across this site looking for some parts for my car.haha. Just thought i would introduce myself and share some of my projects with everyone. Currently i am working on my 48' fleetline, but I alternate working on my 53' Willys overland and my 63' Chevy 2 nova. All of which seems like they will never be done.lol.:cool:

100_0741.jpg

100_0744.jpg

100_0751.jpg

100_0750.jpg

100_0745.jpg

100_0757.jpg

The willys.

IMG_3340Small.jpg

And the Chevy 2

2010-12-25_104938Medium.jpg

Looks like a bunch of great projects. Are you driving any of them now?
Welcome to the site.

thanks fellas..currently im not driving any.I am hoping by the end of next month,possibly, that i will be driving my 48' again. It has been sitting in storage for a few years since i have been in school, but i am finally moving into a place with a garage so i can start working on it again.

Welcome! Very nice projects. I love the Fleetline as I am building a '42 Fleetline myself. You are on the ball, pictures before asked for them.

lol..thanks..yea,i definetly love the fleetlines..i also have a 46' fleetline,but it is on down the road before i can start on it.

Welcome to RRR! '48 Olds for me.

i love the olds. I am currently "grill-less" for my car,and that was actually how i found the site, (looking for a grill) but i wouldn't mind putting an olds grill in it. Definitely cool looking grills.
thumb.gif

Latest posts

Back