Hey Florida!

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hlcc

if you know us...the Hard Luck Car Club out of Jacksonville, is no more. As of today we are officially disbanded. We had a great time at the Jax Riot and A great time sponsoring it. It was fun. So long folks.

My old club, Fast Fords of Lee County is no more also. Clubs are tough to keep going. Sorry to hear about your's closing up shop.

Was Hotroddaddy in this one?

Don

Yes i was, but things went bad fast, and apparently im to blame, but unlike someone who felt the need to join every forum im on and put this dirty laundry out, im not gonna spread bad info about anyone, pretty childish to me , but what do i know, im the bad apple! Sorry about this don and bill.

I've mentioned before that I was a member then President of a local car club for a while. It was the worst non-paying job I ever had in my life. I've found out I am really a loner at heart, and can't put up with all the pettiness and whining you get whenever you get a group of people together.

Knowing you from the forums John, I can't imagine you being the cause of any problems whatsoever. **** Happens. :D:D:D:D

Don

No problem here HRD. These things happen. I did notice someone apparently registered for the sole purpose of spreading the bad news. That usually says a lot to me in itself. It was great meeting you and your lovely wife at TRR.

No problemshere either, HRD. Tho, only know you from the forums but, I can't see where you could be considered a troublemaker. Just the opposite. Don't let others pettiness bother you. As don said defication occurs.

C'mon Don. You know those cats would turn their back on you in a second as soon as you tried to sit in their shop chairs :D

I think Scooter already HAS turned on me. :eek::eek::D

Don

Attachments

• scooter guarding bolts.jpg
    scooter guarding bolts.jpg
    154.5 KB · Views: 25
OMG!! That cat is huge! I bet he is a great snuggle bug!

Nah, the camera adds 10 lbs. :rolleyes::rolleyes::D Yep, Scooter is the quintessential Fat Cat. Been this way all her life, diets and all. Must be her metabolism or something because she eats no more than normal cats. Cool cat though, more like a dog. Always comes when I call her, and has to be sitting right next to me even when I'm laying under a car.

We put 3 chairs in the shop for Dan, Don and me, but two of them are always taken up so we end up sitting on creepers..........can't disturb the cats you know!! :p

Don

Attachments

• sniffy and scooter in chairs.jpg
    sniffy and scooter in chairs.jpg
    157.4 KB · Views: 14
sorry to hear that hotroddaddy, you're still welcome here though!

as far as the cats go, :D hehe, my cat's would probably end up maimed or worse if they were outside with me while i was working. They have no sense at all. My dogs don't either though so they go in the kennel when i start getting hardcore.

Latest posts

Back