Hey from Ontario

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rattlerattle

Hey guys, newb here from Toronto area ontario....

Just picked up a 52 fargo and decent shape...

hoping to find some inspiration and some help along the way....

cheers

Welcome to the club at RRR!!

I just picked up a 32 Chev 2dr Coach... best words of advice I ever got when building.... never stop doing it. No matter how difficult or tiresome it becomes don't stop. A little bit each day gets you that much closer to the end.

Stay in touch!!

pics are in order i guess, they are terrible quality, cus my phone is shot lol.

but here you see it....

i have a 4cyl cummins im planning on putting in it, but may be swayed by a nasty little mopar v8... havent decided yet... the build thread should start up next week...

this is my bike i just finished... it will be riding in the bed of the fargo soon enough...

guess it gives a taste of my style...

Hi and welcome to RRR from northern Alberta. Did you happen to pick up some grille pieces in northern Alberta in the last few years? I may have helped you find them. Not too many guys from Ontario are fixing up '52 Fargos.
Keep on tinkering.

merc mac... no i did not, this is the first purchase ive made related to the truck.... thankfully it has all the grille pieces in the cab so maybe someone in this trucks lineage did, but sadly i have never been out that way...

fear... thanks for the like, it was a mad scramble of build to get down to bike week this spring and totally worth the long hours....

thanks janie! i dig the looks of your ride as well!

just went and picked up the old girl tonight so it is officially mine, and got to chat with a couple cool old jakes along the way! found some very interesting and inpsiring parts that i will be going back for as well as a possible ownership and a 54 3 ton....

another bonus, when i picked up the truck it was in better shape then i remembered when i bought it... all the panels are useable so i am going to use all the original panels and not re finish any of them....

I am pumped to get this thing started! mopar nationals in august is goona come quick so im goona have to bust my ass if i intend to drive it around down there hahah

rattlerattle, I thought we might have had a coincidence. Oh well. I do have this friend that is collecting Dodges and Fargos from 1939 to 1953. Sometimes there is some parts for sale.

Latest posts

Back