Hey from upstater in NY

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

31nug

Just registered here. Need a good place to hang when I'm not hacking on my recently acquired 31 Ford sedan rat project or trying to finish my 59 Apache P/U (completion way overdue). Lotta cool stuff here. Got alot of inspiration for the 31 already!

Welcome!!!

Welcome to the forum... glad u found us!!! I get inspiration by seeing people making such quick progerss... it makes mw wanna get out & get something done. Make u're self @ home & feel free to join rat in!

BoB

Welcome.......

Welcome to here, Nug.
It's a great place to hang out and get ideas...
We like lots of pictures... :rolleyes: '22

Welcome to RRR, nug. You found a great place to hang out with a bunch of great gearheads. Or is it great bunch of gearheads :confused: ? Anyway, we do like pictures tho.

Thanks for the welcome

Thanks to all you cats who are laying out the welcome mat! I'll definitely be posting pics of the 31 sedan rat build. I JUST bought it so once I get started (gotta get the Apache out of the way first) I'll start posting for sure. I can post some of the Apache for those who are curious. Not exactly a rat...it's and primered 59 w/ complete vette C4 suspension, fully boxed frame w X-member and tweaked ZZ4 / 700R4 - a "sleeper" if you will. Just want to finish it and drive the friggin thing at this point......almost there. Thanks again for the greetings and I'll be posting soon.
31nug

Some pics of my stuff

My home built bike, my just acquired 31 and my 59 Apache.

Attachments

• MyRide.jpg
    MyRide.jpg
    176.9 KB · Views: 7
  • d9d6_1.jpg
    d9d6_1.jpg
    28.1 KB · Views: 6
  • PA200021.jpg
    PA200021.jpg
    102.1 KB · Views: 9

Latest posts

Back