hey from woodbridge ontario

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

luckylou

hi i am new here just thoght i would introduce my self, love the rat rods and pretty well anything in the 30s and 40s ,i also build these fine old tins for a living. my web site www.badboyztoyzz.ca check it out. my new project is a 38 chev pickup,thinkin 92 toyota frame since i hvae one sitting around and seems to be about the right demenstions,what you think? any ideas or pics

If you had a hand in building those cars on that website. You will fit right in on RRR. Come on in and pull up a chair.

yes i built those car on that website its my shop,as for the 38 i just got the cab and grill and hood, just gathering parts and tring to get some ideas on the build ,maybe some pics of other 38s. i will be posting the build as i go

Welcome to RRR, lou ! Look forward to seeing your progress on the 38. Toyota frame ???? Different,,,,,,,,I like the idea.

Welcome to another Ontairoian. Ive seen some of your stuff around and I like the model A coupe. But they didnt build a model A three window coupe did they?

Last edited:
oh yes yes. just sold that one to a fellow in the u.k. Well today had progerss on the 38 chev, i striped down the 92 toyota and put the 38 on the chassis, cant belive what a fit!!! just like it was meant to be ,will be posting pics tommorow,Waiting for the fenders to come so i can position the cab to were its suppose to be so i can make the mounts.

Latest posts

Back