Hey Guys

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

YoungBlood

I have been off the radar for a while. LOTS has been done to the 37, but I have had two digital camera's dissapear in one year (STOLEN) so I need to get another and try and back track some of my progress.

I think ya'll be pleasantly surprised.

I'M BACK,
-Tyson

P.S. **** KILLBILLET

I admit I registered there but mostly so I could see all the pics. Definately a different vibe over there. I've posted a few times though. I was surprised how long it takes to get an account there, it's like a juried art show or something...

im still over there.. but the mood has changed alot in the last year.. im starting to not like it...

it was funny dmw, people kept bringing ur posts up and asking questions until i was like.. people cant you read right next to his name.. hes banned... i think the mods then pulled your stuff down... at least in the for sale section.. i told them to come lookin for u over here..

this place is much better

im still over there.. but the mood has changed alot in the last year.. im starting to not like it...

it was funny dmw, people kept bringing ur posts up and asking questions until i was like.. people cant you read right next to his name.. hes banned... i think the mods then pulled your stuff down... at least in the for sale section.. i told them to come lookin for u over here..

this place is much better

Cool Thanks!

Latest posts

Back