Hey Tampa area rodders.............

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

donsrods

Are there any GOOD chrome plating shops in your area that you would recommend? I have a lot of parts off of Dan's RPU that we need dipped, and I was going to drive them over to Opa Locka to a shop I used before, but thought there might be one closer in your area.

Not looking for cheap, but good. Thanks.

Don

Are there any GOOD chrome plating shops in your area that you would recommend? I have a lot of parts off of Dan's RPU that we need dipped, and I was going to drive them over to Opa Locka to a shop I used before, but thought there might be one closer in your area.

Not looking for cheap, but good. Thanks.

Don

there one just east out of Ybor city in Tampa the guy works out of his home ..Its on the left about 2 blocks before the rail road tracks

This the shop in tampa

Thank you, I'll check him out. Do you have any experience with how good his work is?

Sorry I missed your post, Gastrick alerted me to it, thanks Bill.

Don

hey im in sarasota and im lookin for a 30s ford,chrysler or GM in the tampa area i have a 5k budget plz point me in a good direction..:)

Thank you, I'll check him out. Do you have any experience with how good his work is?

Sorry I missed your post, Gastrick alerted me to it, thanks Bill.

Don

Yes he did some ,and did a good job .. the place is just out side Ybor on 7th ave going east on the left before the old miller beer dis..

Very good, I'll check them out. For a while we had some guy down here in SW Florida advertising he did chrome plating, but he was hauling it to the Tampa area and having it done there. I figured there had to be somebody there still doing it.

Thanks for the info.

Don

Latest posts

Back