Hey there from CO

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dtech

so hey there, I am from Colorado, live between Denver and Colorado Springs, got '15 Dodge gonna be doing up. been in and out of customs and such most of my life. former motcross and road racer, love my Harley too. Used to own aand operate a full custom shop did bikes, rods, and restorations as well as full tilt custom 1 off cars. Should be fun to see where this new one heads into.

Welcome to the RRR..

Sounds like you got some intense experience..... get us some pic's....like to see your work.....sounds cool...[P

Finally got around to editing some stuff here are a couple of pics, did a ton of research and figured out my '15 Dodge is actually a '17, but I got the frame and vin so I'm gonna keep it a '17 and title it that way.
mockup1.jpg
1st pic is playing with some moc up with the 17!

2000 2002 wallet race car pics copy4.jpg
second are a couple of our electric cars, the silver one held the record on Pikes Peak for 8 yrs. the black n white one did good but also did alot of teaching!

Welcome from Denver!

I was hoping to see you images, but the pictures didn't show up when I looked tonight. Then I noticed that I had to click on them and that worked. Was the colorful electric car driven by Jeri Unser? I believe the electric car record was smashed this year due to the increased paving on the road and a well prepared open wheel electric racer from Japan making his third trip to the mountain.

Looks like a nice start on your build. Look forward to seeing more from you here and maybe bumping into you at a local show or race. I'll be the dunce with very little knowledge about building cars, carrying a camera everywhere I go to capture other folks talents in steel, rust and rubber...

Mike

Yes the red white and blue was driven by Jeri the second year, the first year my cousin Tim Eckert drove and set a record with it, he is also the chief designer and who I build with. It took the japan team 8 yrs to catch us. Makes ya feel good I can put up some pictures of other projects tim does if anyone wants to see, he builds aircraft panels with nose art and some other things.
I'm working out the design of the 17 still and keep flip flopping on a few things but will get full on into the build hopefully in the spring.
Let me know if your heading to shows or whatnot I may be lurking around hunting down parts or ideas or workin on someones race car ( got some hill climb projects in the works)

Welcome, from about 15 minutes up the street!
Im sure we'll run into each other some time, ill be finishing up my project right aoun d the time Golden Cruise starts to kick off for the summer.......hopefully.
Looking forward to seeing the progress on the DB with your background!

Latest posts

Back