Hey

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ellwood59

I'm an X big-truck driver (30 yrs) turned warehouse monkey. Now me & my better-half spend lots of time playin' with our newest toy a '59 Apache longbed with a matching 13' vintage camper. My DD for 10 years was a '68 coupe deville. I've owned lots of Caddys in my life but none right now. We're always looking for that next Caddy Hotrod. We spend alot'o time on our '04 dresser"Chubby". try to visit our kids in Colorado as often as we can (they still think it's to see them;) but it's a great excuse for an xtra 5,000 miles every year)

That's all ,my index fingers are gettn' cramped!

Attachments

• Apache's 002.jpg
    Apache's 002.jpg
    93.9 KB · Views: 13
  • 13 footer.jpg
    13 footer.jpg
    85.3 KB · Views: 6
  • Baby the 68.jpg
    Baby the 68.jpg
    94.7 KB · Views: 13
  • topadaworld.jpg
    topadaworld.jpg
    29.4 KB · Views: 12
my wife tells me if it were'nt for pictures I'd have no "favorites" saved on my PC. thats how I bump into these sites, chasin' pix and build threads all over cyberspace.

a couple more;

Attachments

• Ponys Toy.jpg
    Ponys Toy.jpg
    91.6 KB · Views: 16
  • My Owners card.jpg
    My Owners card.jpg
    109.9 KB · Views: 12
  • winter zoomer.jpg
    winter zoomer.jpg
    134.7 KB · Views: 13
  • 58 Caddys.jpg
    58 Caddys.jpg
    88.5 KB · Views: 13
I see you found us over here, Tim. This is a great site the people here are really friendly and helpful except for me!! :D:D You'll fit in just fine and like it here.

Tim and his wife Peg, even took a side trip to ABQ to visit my wife and I on their last trip to CO.

Is that a new Tat?

Hey Don,

I found this place chasn' your Stude build:D
that ink was done two days after the bike got hers(I'm guessin the airbrush don't hurt NEAR as much)

We'll be at The Owl on Tues. June 2nd...gonna meet the kids in Durango for a train ride on the 3rd woo-woo! http://www.durangotrain.com/

Last edited:
Hey Don,

that ink was done two days after the bike got hers(I'm guessin the airbrush don't hurt NEAR as much)

We'll be at The Owl on Tues. June 2nd...gonna meet the kids in Durango for a train ride on the 3rd woo-woo! http://www.durangotrain.com/

I like her! I mean the tat and the pic on the bike. Looking forward to seeing you both again!

Thanks for the "Caddy Love" fellas,but sadly, this is the first time in 15 years I am Caddyless. You know poop-happens. The '68 was my daily for 10yrs and after two motors(owner abuse:() I just figured aknowledge & move on.Sold it to help finance the Apache. The '58's were a pipe-dream that never happened. Rather than let them rot any more in the yard I sold them to a young guy with his own dream. Right now we're wallet-deep into the ol'59 Apache & camper.(soon to roll I hope)Always on the prowl for that next Caddy tho, I'm thinking either ragtop or ho-made "no-top" someday.:D

Latest posts

Back