Heya! From Oklahoma.

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

h82goslo

New to the site. Ive been a grease monkey since birth. My first ride was at 14 and was a 59' Chevy Apache all O.G. Went through countless others Im currently in a 64' Tbird. Ive always loved their lines and it practly fell into my lap. I try to appreciate all things motorized and not pigeon hole myself into a Genre or Clique. I love Planes, trains, bikes, boats, skateboards, bicycles, mowers, anythings that moves "US". Im quick to help anyone and always "know someone that knows someone."
Mautofiedpic.jpg

Last edited:
Welcome!!!

Welcome to the forum... *always* loved those year Birds & yours looks really nice. Make u're self @ home & feel free to join rat in!!! :D

BoB

Thanx fer all the sentiments. Good story on my acquisition of this fine bird. Sit back and Ill fill yall in. I found a 64' Impala that me and my wife decided we needed at a very reasonable price so I put my daily driver up for sale (87' swb chevy bagged) not well I might add. I recieve an email wanting to trade a 1964 Tbird in "cherry" condition for my "terd". Atomically I am skeptical cause who in their right mind would trade a "cherry" 64" Tbird for a beat up ol truck bnut, I told him to send pics and dam it was a very slick bird "so what wrong with it?". Well turns out wont go into 3rd gear and has a few small problems i.e. gas gauge dont work and neither do the back windows (big freakin deal). So I arrange to meet him and look it over. I drive an hour to the meetin place and man It was even more beautiful in person. I drove it and it road and drove like a new one except no third gear. So in my mind Im dancin and skippin around. I love this car. We agree on a deal and I drive it away straight across. Get it home and guess why the 3rd gear didnt work? Modulator valve was unhooked! hahahahahhahaha. Anyway long story shortened I own it now and love it. Im gettin some stripe work done to it and maybe some Supremes if I can find em. Other than that Im just gonna burn the road up with it!

Latest posts

Back