hi everyone new guy here

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bikedude

hi everyone just found this site.im building my first rat rod.its a 54 jeep willys.has a 3/4 eleptical suicide front end.stock willys frame.ups truck axels,chevy 350 motor,turbo 400 transm and 1 ton axle.just set cab on yesterday so i can place motor and trans to start making motor mounts.looking foward to being active on here.

ok see if i can get some pics up

Attachments

• DSC02124.jpg
    DSC02124.jpg
    206.1 KB · Views: 10
  • DSC02122.JPG
    DSC02122.JPG
    157.6 KB · Views: 10
  • DSC02170.jpg
    DSC02170.jpg
    126.2 KB · Views: 13
  • DSC02174.JPG
    DSC02174.JPG
    175.5 KB · Views: 11
  • DSC02172.JPG
    DSC02172.JPG
    146.3 KB · Views: 12
hey gregster can you post some pics of your exhaust pipes?i want to build some like that.do you have any baffles in them to drive on the street?[dr

jeep rat

Welcome Bikedude, pretty good site here . good folks who appreciate a one off ride . your jeep looks bitchin, get er on the road, thats when the real FUN begins. [you got some wierd ideas, kinda like the ones that pop up in my head.] [[cl[ddd[cl

willys rat truck

Welcome BikeDude from the greater northeastern ny.
I have to say I have a 1960 willys jeep truck at home, looks just like yours as far as rust and color goes. It is all stock and very crusty (kinda smelly too). I think yours looks awesome. Keep diggin on it. I am going to be watching this build with much interest. Good luck:)))) Willys trucks rule...

hey gregster can you post some pics of your exhaust pipes?i want to build some like that.do you have any baffles in them to drive on the street?[dr

I wish I made these pipes , they are sanderson headers . They came with baffles , I don't run them though

Attachments

• HPIM0491.jpg
    HPIM0491.jpg
    124 KB · Views: 8
I wish I made these pipes , they are sanderson headers . They came with baffles , I don't run them though

thx for the close up pic.yea im going to build some but they will be black with chrome tips.just wondering about baffles.like the dragster funny car look but dont want mine to be as loud

Welcome BikeDude from the greater northeastern ny.
I have to say I have a 1960 willys jeep truck at home, looks just like yours as far as rust and color goes. It is all stock and very crusty (kinda smelly too). I think yours looks awesome. Keep diggin on it. I am going to be watching this build with much interest. Good luck:)))) Willys trucks rule...

thx much.its going to be all flat black.also going to chop the top about 5 inches.i bought a cab that has 7 inches of chop its just too much .if i sit on the floor i cant see out the windsheild and the floors and rockers are just rotted out to much.want it to be safe.the wife is not into the fred flinstone thing.lol;)

Latest posts

Back