Hi, from Alberta

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

unclebill

Name's Bill and on a whim one day I bought myself a car to build a hotrod. I had a custom show econoline van in the 70's. Had a blast and always wanted a rod so I went for it. I didn't know at the time I had bought a rare 36 chevy 3 window coupe and with a rumble seat to boot! Looking for good advice when the need rises and maybe a few friends as well. This is my 1st rod and I am sure I will be asking for lots of advice. I was told about the real rod site "rat rods rule" by Wrinkles a friend of mine. Thanks for letting me aboard and looking forward to real rodders. UB

Attachments

• all mine 016.jpg
    all mine 016.jpg
    64.6 KB · Views: 20
  • all mine 013.jpg
    all mine 013.jpg
    61.5 KB · Views: 12
  • all mine 012.jpg
    all mine 012.jpg
    65.6 KB · Views: 10
Welcome aboard! There's other Albertans here on RRR too and plenty of people willing to share their knowledge (and BS), you've got a fine car to start with there, looking forward to your build (when the snow leaves). Do us a solid and post lotsa pics !![P

Welcome from the pond! That is a beautiful car and is going to make an awesome rod. Can't wait to follow along!

Toad

Real Rodders

welcome Bill. I figgered you would show up sooner than later. Im liking that coupe of yours more and more. even thoju its a chev[kidding] If your looking for positive feed back on your build? this is the place. Best hot rod forum in north america. and lots of canada guys as well. these boys accually build their own rides here[imagine that? eh]

Welcome! You came to the right place for advice. Great looking car for a start. Keep the pics coming![cl....CR

Welcome From Missouri and to the RRR forum. My wife and I have good friends in Edmonton, Alberta which I think is close to Onoway. We tour on our BMW motorcysces with them each year. We love the Canadian Rockies and Jasper NP.
Hope you keep us posted on the project and by all means get rid of all that snow.
Jim

Latest posts

Back