Hi from England

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

plug

Hi there, my names Plug and I hail from the S.W of England. I love all things ratty, rods, bikes, trikes etc and came across this site by accident. I don't own a rod at the moment but it is on my list of things to build as and when time and money allow. What I do have is this
Image11.jpg

DSCF1619.jpg

Its a 1972 1285cc VDub engine and suspension matted to a home made frame with a Kawa front end. Had it on the road for about 6 years and is used as everyday transport.
My other set of wheels is this
newasbo4.jpg

Its a tatty old Honda 650 Silverwing running a CX500 engine with 650 carbs, a CX front end and rad, CBX mono shock backend, Triumph fenders and Kawa lights. All the rest of it is home made out of scrap I found in a bin.
I also run a website called
http://mattblackrat.com/
which is mainly a rat bike site but has a growing collection of rods on it.
Look forward to seeing yer on the boards

Welcome plug, what does ASBO stand for?

Anti-Social Behaviour Order
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

An Anti-Social Behaviour Order or ASBO in the United Kingdom and in the republic of Ireland is a civil order made against a person who has been shown to have engaged in anti-social behaviour. Breaking an ASBO can render up to five years imprisonment. In the UK, there has been criticism that an ASBO is sometimes viewed as a badge of honour by some younger people. Many see the ASBO connected with young delinquents.

It just seemed a rather apt name:)

Latest posts

Back