hi from hamilton ont canada

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

[email protected]

Hi everyone well finally getting back to this site i looked at it a while ago but got involved with this other site for awhile its a canadian pontiac site really good site with great ppl but there cars are like all original very nice cars just not allot of rat rods and thats what im really trying to do.
so one fine spring day 2 years ago i got the itch to finally buy a car
at first i was looking for a muscle car but man just couldnt find one that was in reasonable shape for a good price seems like all muscle cars cost 20,000
or more well anyways was looking on kijji one day and saw a 48 pontiac silverstreak loved the look of it and the price was good he wanted 5000
i got it for 4000 it didnt have a drive train just body and frame but the body was in such good condition couldnt resist.
now keep in mind my girlfriend now wife had no idea i was doing this boy was she surprised when she got home and couldnt get in the garage the look on her face said it all ....:mad: she still loves me though well anyway im gonna try to post some pics and look forward to getting some great advise here.

Attachments

• DSC00201.jpg
    DSC00201.jpg
    128.8 KB · Views: 17
  • DSC00204.jpg
    DSC00204.jpg
    108.2 KB · Views: 8
  • DSC00207.jpg
    DSC00207.jpg
    134.1 KB · Views: 13
  • DSC00215.jpg
    DSC00215.jpg
    120.6 KB · Views: 15
  • DSC00277.jpg
    DSC00277.jpg
    116.8 KB · Views: 13
  • Picture 149.jpg
    Picture 149.jpg
    117.9 KB · Views: 16
Welcome from Union ( by London) , thats a nice car and motor. That will be cool when youre done, keep us posted with your progress.

Welcome to RRR. My dad also has a 454 Chevy powered 1948 Pontiac that we put together for him. It makes for a nice combination.

Latest posts

Back