hi from Malta

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cross27t

This is what i am up till now slow steady but with a fixed point in mind.....hotrodding!!

Photo0229.jpg
cabin
Photo0242.jpg
cabin on chassis
Photo024.jpg
not so low
Photo0243.jpg
body drop
Photo0245.jpg
front

not the avrage hotrod...1947 Austin Devon cab on Triumph Herald chassis with only a 4 cylinder Triumph engine

Regards
Josef

my garage is in a basement but now will post brighter pics since everthing is at the panel beater :D

This is what i am up till now slow steady but with a fixed point in mind.....hotrodding!!

not the avrage hotrod...1947 Austin Devon cab on Triumph Herald chassis with only a 4 cylinder Triumph engine

Regards
Josef
very unique build! I like it. Kinda has a funny shape but I still like it! What are your plans for it? ( chop, drop, ect?)
yep,more pics[P

it's cute.

Later :cool:
Cute? Ouch :rolleyes: I'd be offended if something of mine was called huge :D

tnx for warm welcome [cl well saying that its cute is due to its small size and thats the point why i liked it so much !!!

hope to get time to get some pics and again TNX!!

Wow, hot rodding in Malta! My folks spent a lot of time there when my dad was in the offshore drilling industry.

Cool project! Go start a build thread if you haven't done one yet! Does that cab have semaphores?

yes it has semaphores holes but they are a pain to buy cause quite expensive.......will start a build thread asap

Latest posts

Back