hi from ohio just another old fart that's a newbie

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
hi welcome from the sun -n- fun capitol of central Florida, where are you located in Ohio ? and do you ever go to the ducktail run in Indiana..are you on f.b. and do you have any pictures..how many cars etc,?[cl
hi time, i have a fb but don't do anything with it yet. i haven't been to the ducktail, maybe someday. i have liquidated some of my cars (sold off a '69 roadrunner & a '64 t-bolt clone) and down to a '67 camaro & a plastic '33 willys coupe. i need to take some pics but need one of the kids get home and set it up as i am not a technical sophisticate. kids say i'm stupid but i deny it. ha nice talking to you. ken

Welcome from So.Cal. Just how old do you have to be to be an "old fart"?:cool
soltz, i'm will be 61 soon. but believe me that you will know when you are getting to be an old fart. I tell the kids and the old lady that i'm actually 16 with 45 years of practice. i get asked/told to grow up often. good luck to you.

Old Fart

Sleeze your almost there. I celebrate the 57th anniversary of my 16th birthday on the 4th. Welcome to the club.
Put some pics of you projects.
Have a good holiday and be safe. [cl

Latest posts

Back