Hi From Puerto Rico!!

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kikerman

Im new on this rusty world! I just buy a 1952 ford f100 and i think its going to be interesting journey! So any help will be great!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    99 KB · Views: 32
Welcome to RRR! It looks like a great start.

Start a build thread, post lots of pictures of what you are doing, and ask questions.

Welcome from Ky, don't worry about the picture being upside down, all of the pics from Australia are that way too.:D

Hello Kikerman, and welcome to RRR from northern Alberta, Canada.
Good start, a very popular truck.

You guys are not seeing the whole picture, here, with the up-side-down thing going on. I'll bet Kiker is going to fix all of the hard-to-get-at things first.[ddd[ddd.

Don't let all of us wise guys get to you Kiker.;) Keep on tinkering.

Im new on this rusty world! I just buy a 1952 ford f100 and i think its going to be interesting journey! So any help will be great![/QUOT

Hey Amigo what town do you live in ? I will be in Jobos Beach , March and April , maybe we can get together .

Sure! I live in the east coast of PuertoRico in Luquillo any tip of the area just let me know!

Welcome to the RRR..

I don't know, upside down would be good for the underside repairs...welcome to the site and post some more pics.....just try to get them right side up...
Tengo una torcedura en el cuello tratando de verla ...:D (hope that was right).....[S

Latest posts

Back