hi yall

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mad-Fabber

hey fellow wrench slingers my name is eric or just (E)
Im 30 with 2 years experience i have a 5 year old little girl thats a greesemonkey in training and i've infected her with my illness as well
I built my first hotrod/ratrod in about a year and a half and I had lots of fun doing it and now im starting on the parts hunt for my second
I think the second will look a little more ratty but only from looks I beleave in a solid dependable ride
ill try to throw pictures at ya as it goes
love the site
and
thanks
(E)

100_4879.jpg

100_4877.jpg

Not sure I like the cow catcher grille, but the rest of your rat is really something!

So whats the parts list on that monster!? Where did those headlight buckets come from? Etc...etc...

Oh yeah, welcome!

Thanx

The blue is a ford engine blue base with a midnight metalic blue over the top as for the car its a steel yard special just some sheetmetal and square tubing but if jonny law runs tag it will come back as a 29 ford

the parts list is as follows;
65 galixe frame shorten 24"
240 inline 6 and trans from a 67 econoline
64 galixe taillights
I used a 75 ford hood skin for the visor
gas tank from the beer store
the rest came from the steel yard and the lumber barn,ace hardware,advance auto parts and the flea market

oh yea the headlights are from a 28 buick (according to ebay)
the GRILL ,the grill will grow on ya it weighs about 80 pounds
and makes a good jack point for the hole front of the car

100_4874.jpg

Last edited:
Welcome to RRR, Mad-Fabber. Very imaginative build there. Can't wait to see the second. Great that your daughter is into it too. Might we see a rat kart in her future ??

Welcome.......

Welcome to the site, Mad-Fabber.
Interesting build you have there, reminds me of the stock car
modifieds-dirt trackers of the '50's.
Great that your little one helps out, makes it that much more fun.:D
Enjoy your time here... '22

...240 inline 6 and trans from a 67 econoline IS that a granny gear 4-speed?

oh yea the headlights are from a 28 buick (according to ebay)A Buick what?! Those buckets look huge!
the GRILL ,the grill will grow on ya it weighs about 80 pounds
and makes a good jack point for the hole front of the car No, it won't grow on me, BUT it ain't my car so I can just lump it. :) (It's not your grille in particular, it's that general style.)

Do you have any interior pics? I wanna see your 'bucket seats'. :D

Latest posts

Back