hi

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pat mccarthy

just stop by see what s going on here . been building cars for some time . fab work . machine work mosty engine work from stock to old stuff and all out race stuff. did the paint and body deal for many years to

well thanks for the warm welcome :D i am done with my stuff and will not be building any more stuff for me. my street cars are a 66 gto with a 632 donovan . and a 50 chevy coupe with a 548 blown bowtie in it. both built to take most all the power .the rest of the power gets blown off the back tires .i spend most of my time now building engines and doing machine work for customers. do some fab work headers .welding with tig steel. iron . alum

Pat, I just noticed you have joined , welcome. You will like the guys here, Bob (Tripper) keeps it a nice place for us to hang out and swap lies. :D

For any of you who do not know Pat, he is without a doubt one of the most knowledgable engine builders and all around fabricators around. He specializes in BBC engines, but knows them all, and is always willing to share his years of experience with anyone he can help out. Pat builds SERIOUS engines, and will be an asset to this forum. I am glad to see him here. :D

Don

Latest posts

Back