Hi

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

wicat3

Hey guys im new here from CT. I have built a few cars and still learning the way each time. my new project that brings me here is a T bucket hot rod/rat rod of sorts. basicly a low buck street rod that can be fired up and driven whenever i feel necessary. I was lead here cuz i was on a few other forms and basicly found nothing but rude older men that think young adults and newbies shouldn't bother in the sport. Even was told the term rat rod was unacceptiable and a disgrace on there board so i found this fourm and figured it looked just right!

Thanks guys ive been looking at builds and what not so far and i can see there are alot of tallented guys here and i hope i learn alot from everyone.

welcome to the RRR!

and yes, you found the right place, good folks, friendly advice, and absolutely no "internet bullies" allowed -the mod makes sure of it & we like it that way!

but we are fond of pics....:D

Welcome to best rod site on internet.
You can ask a question here and get help instead of being attacked and called all kinds of bad names.
This is where I always hang out and get help with my project.
Very nice and helpful people and the fabrication talent on here is incredible.[;)

pretty goodhearted and tolerant folks here. hello from Mike in Omaha

Latest posts

Back