Hi

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jocool

I'm one of these freaks from the bottom of the globe. My name is Joe, and I'm in sunny Sydney. I have been lurking for a while after this place popped up in a search I did a while ago. I'm loving a lot of the stuff that you guys do and can't believe that you can drive machines like that! That's phenomenal![dr

I have an '82 model F100 that I would love nothing more than giving it the rat rod treatment. I have even thought about making it a fenderless model and using a rad of a 32 or similar. Has anyone done anything like that, or am I dreaming?

Also floating around in the ether of my cranium is a chop top or possibly even topless ala International Scout.

I'm pretty thick skinned, but prefer to play nice.[ddd

Welcome to RRR! The 32 style grill on widebody late models rarely looks right. If you did an openwheel 82, you'd want to fab up your own grill that is wide like to match the firewall. I thought you guys had to run fenders down there?

Welcome..there is a ford on here somewhere that they narrowed the cab and bed to go fenderless that looks pretty sweet..

True Sam. But I would so love to find a way of going fenderless. It's just an idea I have that I thought would be cool. I realise a 32 is the wrong size, I was using the example as a style more than anything else.

Any links to the one you're thinking off Tim?

Latest posts

Back