Hi

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Home Repairwright

Hello from Erie, Pa. I am a soon to be 63 retired Teamster truck driver. I started a home repair business when I retired and try to work at it about 3 days a week. That leaves me 4 days to do what I want. I am finishing a new garage that I have been planning for 35 years. the first project for the new garage is the 27 T sedan that I have also been collecting parts and scouring media for ideas. I plan to cut the top off and make an open, full fendered tub with an Oldsmobile J2 engine. Well, that about does it for my two finger typing. I will close for now. Howard, Home repairwright

Howard, good for you! working 3 days a week! And getting to do what you want.
sounds like you have a pretty good plan too. I read your two finger typing pretty fast, if you hadn't told me I would have never known.
Welcome to the site.

Welcome!

Howard,
welcome to the gang & make u're self @ home. We'd love to see some pictures of u're project so post some when u get a chance!

BoB

Welcome to RRR, Howard. Sounds like your T tub is going to be a sharp project. Can't wait to see it.

Welcome to RRR!

Howard,
Welcome to the triple R, glad you found us! Love to see some picture of your car when you get a chance.

ISore

Latest posts

Back