highschool rodder from minnesota

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

zacho

Hi my name is Zach and I am building a 1938 GMC pickup up with my grandpa (Bob W. of RRR). I've been working on it during the weekends for the past year and half or so and have been making good progress on it. I have been very fortunate to be learning how to build hot rods from my grandpa. It will be finnished this summer so that i will be able to drive it to highschool during my senior year. Below is a picture of what i started with and you can see more in the my build thread which should be posted shortly. :)

untitled-3.jpg

Well Zach, your grandpa is one of my heros, now more than ever. You are lucky to have him show you the ropes, and we are all glad you are taking an interest in our hobby.
Your truck is a classic. And will make a classic hotrod as well. The great thing is that working on this truck with your Grandpa will help shape the rest of your life..... in a good way!
Welcome to the site.

Welcome!

Welcome Zach. That will be a nice ride. Your Grandfather is one of the most talented guys on this site and there are lot of them. Listen and learn you have a great opportunity here. Most of all have FUN! You're going to have the COOOLEST Truck in the whloe school! :cool:

Yep, your Grandpa is one of those people that we always look to for good info. It sounds like you really appreciate the time you guys spend together, and I bet he does too, more than you will ever know.:cool:

Keep us posted often on what you guys are up to on your build. It's gonna be a really cool truck, and I am probably going to steal some ideas from it for my '39 Dodge truck. ;):D:D Welcome to the group.

Don

Latest posts

Back