Holden HR Ute (Australia)

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TUCK3R

Hey everyone

Im Dan from Australia, I have a holden HR ute. Im not sure if you would class it as a hot rod. I am happy to be part of the forum to get some inspiration for my Build. Here is a picture of when i purchased it and where the build is at now.

2c32686a1d5298e2897f9b775e07ff52.jpg

cc5f928e012a2aab68377d1bfb62f6c2.jpg

This is where it is at the moment.
68d2abd3a7d94f681d0a57e2c62effdf.jpg

76e7f782ddc5cc8e58f9571c50def3a1.jpg

c6dc9b565f836d711fd18d0fcbfcc02b.jpg

My plans for this are
Tidy engine bay and everything looking how it should( to keep police of my back)
leave body as is and sign write it like a delivery ute from a holden dealership.
just make sure its mechanically sound.
everything else piece together as i find things.

nice to meet you all.[cl

hey everyone thanks , the ute will be running an inline 6 cylinder , similar to the american version chev but its only a 202 capacity.it originally came outwith a 186 capacity. Thats where the steering wheel is located in the car. i find it in and akward spot and probally try and drop it a bit with modifying bracket.

welcome aboard UTE looks good and plan sounds good. is that your area's version on an el camino, the tail lights look familiar [S
keep up posted as it comes along.

welcome aboard UTE looks good and plan sounds good. is that your area's version on an el camino, the tail lights look familiar [S
keep up posted as it comes along.

i think a few models after this ute they based an el camino on export out of south africa.I plan to start a build thread

Latest posts

Back