HOLY COW DUDES! Does this look familiar?

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You guys just have no taste. :rolleyes::D:D

Don

cheetos-car-1.jpg

The least the new guy could have done was take those stupid Donky Donk wheels off it! I think that gave me nightmares last night! :eek:

Rattler

You know I'm not sure I get the huge rims thing. I mean on sprts cars like new vettes and stuff it for performance but it matches the car...you don't say look at thpse donks. Or with 4x4 trucks that have liftkits and 22s? What the hell is wrong with you people? And then a "rat" with donks!?!?! I do see some rat rods that look cool with the contrast of a nice clean rim but that's not what I had in mind.

You know I'm not sure I get the huge rims thing. I mean on sprts cars like new vettes and stuff it for performance but it matches the car...you don't say look at thpse donks. Or with 4x4 trucks that have liftkits and 22s? What the hell is wrong with you people? And then a "rat" with donks!?!?! I do see some rat rods that look cool with the contrast of a nice clean rim but that's not what I had in mind.

What about the guy that spends more dollars on his wheels and tires than the entire car is worth , like 22's or larger on a stock mini van - looks like a cartoon.

Around here we have a lot of those Donkish cars where the guy spends more money on his rims than on his house. They love those rims and booming stereos! :mad: They should spend so much money on raising their kids. I saw some beat up station wagon the other day and it had some Donk wheels on it, and was lowered. I thought he had lowered it but then I saw like 10 people inside and realized their weight was making it sit low. LOL

Wheels can make or break a car. There is a nice T coupe that has been featured on some magazine covers and originally the first builder put those huge wheels and ribbon tires on it. In that form it looked hideous. Now they have nicer wheels and tires on it and the car is a totally different one.

Don

my 33 olds came with 17" rims, i bought 18" for it. i like the look as long as they fit the proportions of the car. i do think the 22" and up on raised cars look dum as hell and are a death trap. if you get a chance and see one of these coming up to you or there behind you, watch the front wheel movement. them wheels put so much movement into the suspension its unreal. almost like they paid all that money to have them put on and forgot to use new ball joints. it looks like there going to fall off.

the above car looks like poo with those wheels on.

heres what mine looks like, what do you think?

001.jpg

DUH!!!!

I have a couple of customers that are alignment shops. Every week when I visit them, they have a big Caprice or Olds that WAS a nice ride before some idiot took a hacksaw to it to put those wheels on! They try but most of the time, they can't be aligned. They were pulling one in the shop and the front hub broke off!

I have a couple of customers that are alignment shops. Every week when I visit them, they have a big Caprice or Olds that WAS a nice ride before some idiot took a hacksaw to it to put those wheels on! They try but most of the time, they can't be aligned. They were pulling one in the shop and the front hub broke off!

I saw an old Caprice in the ditch one day, donk wheels and a broken spindle. It made some interesting black marks across the bridge and missed the guard rail on the end by inches.

Latest posts

Back