Home made grilles

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rab71

Anyone here built their own grille? I am not sure I like mine after all...

The flames were neat for a while...

I like it!

Rab,
I like it... what has changed u're mind? Of u really don't like it... looks pretty easy to change!!! ; - >

BoB

Yep, I really like Tiny's new grill. I am with Gastrick, on this one, cut some reversed scallops in it first and if you don't like that, cut it off straight.

What part of the grille do you want to change? The grille shell shows some imagination, but the grille is still stock. There's a whole host of things that can be used in a grille like: Chrome kitchen cabinet knobs, lucite bars, square chrome bars, household radiator mesh, barbed wire, razor wire, chicken wire, chain link fencing, wrought iron, screen door springs, PVC pipe, and grilles from other cars. One time just for s**** and giggles I stretched a pair of the wifes red silk panties in my 32 Ford grille shell.
Just by changing the grille itself, you can transform the whole look.

Oh and what I dont like about it it is the flames look kinda' cheesy... Maybe Im just in a mood... Could be the weather:confused:

Okay I'm dumb... What are reverse scallops?

I was thinking this, be it the blue part or the white part. a little different as far as scallops go.

Attachments

• 1scallops.jpg
    1scallops.jpg
    91.7 KB · Views: 30
i like that grill dude, give it a couple days, then go look at it again. you could always sell it. ****super custom flameing rat rod hot rod super rod grill for a great price**** :D

Nice Grill !!

I think it's cool !! But,, If you want to cut it doun It sill will look cool.

Attachments

• CARS Custom 066.jpg
    CARS Custom 066.jpg
    65.1 KB · Views: 60
I like your grill. Almost made me do one just like it on our kb. Found a 38 IH grill and went that way instead. I like yours just the way it is.

Latest posts

Back