Horrifying! Graphic! Mesmerising!

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

billy

Motor mouth ratchet jaw!
When 21-year-old Antonio Vasquez arrived at a Fresno, Calif., home with the intent to rob it on Sept. 6, 2008, he came prepared. Brandishing an 8-inch sausage and a jar of all-purpose seasoning, Vasquez stole $900, hit one of the residents with the meat baton several times, and threw the seasoning into the face of another. Police quickly found Vasquez in an orchard nearby because he left his shorts, with his ID in the pockets, at the residence.

BUT
it leaves a burning question unanswered.
i understand clubbing people with a weenie.
that happens all the time.
and incapacitating innocent victims with all purpose seasoning is a common enough occurance
but in the name of betty crocker.
why did he leave his britches at the scene of the crime?

Based on his diet, I would guess he left something with his shorts at the crime scene as well, causeing him to leave the shorts behind.

I have a friend whose vet clinic has been broken into several times. Once there was semen on the floor and the cop said it's not unusual for the burglar to get his rocks off at the scene, really.

bathsalts! haha
also, it's too easy to make dirty jokes with this one. And I'm trying to act all mature and responsible and...stuff.

this is a mature,adult, responsible website.
who's members* act all growed up at all times.
thats why i knew there would not be any juvenlie schlong jokes.
merely a sober discussion of the implications of weenie related crimes.

* teehee
i said members

or Oklahoma:D Everytime I see a another show about noodling or making moonshine, I wonder what Oklahoma hillbillys they have found now..seriously:D

If ya love Oklahoma ya gotta love moonshine [ddd
We use Oklahoma as a decoy to keep the revenuers off our backs :cool:
I better comment on the thread subject so, I don't get blasted with a sausage :D

Latest posts

Back