Hot, hot, hot!!!

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tripper

Older and more rusted every day!
I don't know what it's like where you are, but it's pretty damn hot here in Central Tejas!

BoB

Attachments

• HOTT.jpg
    HOTT.jpg
    75 KB · Views: 23
Been in the high 90’s here, but with the humidity it has felt like around 110-115. Have been getting severe t storms in the afternoon the last few days, temps drop into the 80’s after them.

I’m ready for fall!

Last couple days have been in the low 80's with low humidity.
It's been high 90's with a high of 100 + high humidity for the month of July

It has settled down here a little. It was 100+ but we are back in the 90s now. We got a little rain yesterday

We were in the lower half of the 90's for a good portion of May and into June. These were records for May as it was very unseasonable for us. Then it started raining. We can't seem to go more than a few days without a thunderstorm, and it's in the 80's for highs. Already getting down to the 40's at night. We have leaves changing colour which is a bit premature.

The bonus is that my lawn went from white and thin to green and lush.

In the 90s here most of the time but we've been getting really humid air which sucks the life right out of you.

Finally looks like the super heat dome high will move off Tejas next week, no rain to speak of for a month & it's like a tinder box here & we just had a 40 acre fire last week in an area know for really bad fires... people were freakin' OUT!

BoB

Latest posts

Back