Hot Rod & Custom Drive In 2011

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BIGGLES!

Held at the National Motor Museum, Beaulieu Hampshire England.

I do not post often these days (i fould that if I posted it killed a thread dead...never to be posted to again [S ) but I still lurk [P

But I'm going to risk it and start one

Last Sunday was my local show and I thought I would share the some pics.

They are all on photo bucket @ http://s275.photobucket.com/albums/jj296/morris1965/Hot%20Rod%20and%20Custom%20Drive%20In%20Day%202011/

but here are a few of my favourites - please ENJOY

IMG_1718.jpg

This one was for sale a 1956 Chevy Suburban - I am SOOOO tempted only £5500 runs a Ford 2.5 litre diesel but I cant justify it as have no where to keep it :( or money to buy it :p

IMG_1709.jpg

Chopped & dropped London Taxi [cl his number plate should read C11 DPT but a dab of paint and it becomes CHDPT or CHOPT

IMG_1766.jpg

IMG_1800.jpg

Cool Mobile Diner did a roaring trade.

IMG_1801.jpg

194? School Bus VERY COOL

I'm still about Cycledog and lurk and dream.

I sold my little car (the one in my build) to a pinstriper who fell in love with it with the intention of no more silly cars... I lasted 4 days :D bought a donor car a classic mini (NOT BMW) too bad to repair too cheap to pass up ;) then found a body to put the running gear in but as its not a rat nor a rod I have not bothered you guys with it.

As I said I'm affraid to post as I seem to jinx threads :eek: but I will continue to lurk and leave the odd picture or two

I have thought myself that i seem to kill threads until someone else said they thought they did. The way to overcome that idea is to start your own threads like this one with dy-no- mite pix. :D Glad to see you post again and i too wondered where you were.

That T Bucket is outstanding. Don't worry about being a thread killer. I too have suffocated quite a few.

Thanks for posting.

Thanks for the photos BIGGLES. Very interesting. The bus is a 41-46 Chevy. Oh and the best way to kill a thread is by not posting in it at all.....so post more mate:).

Great pics, fear not, post away !![cl[P I see a Consul or Zephyr hiding behind the Suburban and the taxi with the 55-9 Chev pu headlight grafts. Are there still many of them around there? They all rusted away long ago here though my brother found a Zephyr and is making it into 2 door using convertible (drop head) doors, Ford 302 V8.

P.S. Love your handle, I read all the Biggles books as a young 'un.

Latest posts

Back