hotrod preacher stopping in

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hotrod preacher

"Official RRR Chaplain"
been a while, but i am gonna try to make a return to this forum.
i have recently accepted a church, so with pastoring being the "real job" again, i can spend a little time in my shop working on my own stuff hopefully.
me and the wifey are enjoying life and love, we moved to Newport AR (as that is where our church is) and i have a few projects that we have done in the last couple of years...

currently have my 1946 ford truck -w/o motor&trans while building a 400sbc
also have a 1968 gmc that is a work in progress, but drivable
and of course ill post pics as i find time...;)

will be more of a stalker than contributer on build threads, but hope to encourage those who have more time, talent, and resources to save more rusty tin from a recycle yard... [;)

HRP[P

Welcome back HRP! Congrats on the new church, it doesn't surprise me. But back up a sec.... "wifey"? Did I miss part of the story?

Welcome back HRP! Congrats on the new church, it doesn't surprise me. But back up a sec.... "wifey"? Did I miss part of the story?

yep, Sam i have been blessed with a wonderful godly wife on the "second try" we get along great, never argue or fight, and she is a wonderful support for my ministry and even tolerates my "hotrodder ways" :D

pics soon, guys... i know yall well enough to know i must produce pics!

HRP
:cool:

thanks for the kind words guys! the wife just got a new computer for Christmas so I hope to use it in uploading some pics eventually... :rolleyes:

me and technology just don't get along, so it may be a few days yet! lol

stay tuned...[P

HRP[;)

Welcome back preacher! Been awhile good to hear you are doing well

Latest posts

Back