Houston area rodders!

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TMP

The annual Lucky's rod run will leave the Kroeger parking lot at 105 and I-45 at 9:00. They will drive to Bryan and eat at the Chicken ranch. There has been between 300-500 cars make the trip in previous years. Good kick-off event. Hope some of you area guys can make it. Tripper, bring the modestly chopped sedan and raise a few eyebrows. I'll be there in my 59 crusty buick. TP

It was today. Hope you made it, as it was a good one and a wonderful day. My jalop even made it there and back :eek:

I drove over to New Waverly and left with some of the Conroe Crusers that were leaving from there. Mine is the one with no radiator
Lucky1.jpg

Last edited:
Ratsalad,where do you live? I am here in Conroe. I see you were running with the Winzetels. Did you get the body from a young guy named Joey? Kinda looks like his chop in the pictures. I'm TP I have a 59 crusty buick. I was at Kroegers but had to work today so I didn't make it to Bryan. You have some cojones running a huffer and radiator in trunk. How's it cool?

Wish I was there

Wish I could have made it. Sounds like it started just down the road from our house.

I also had previous engagements......My Job. Maybe next time so I can meet some of you guys.

Hey TMP.

Is there somewhere runs are posted around the Houston area ??

I have never heard of this run.

Also, are the vehicles expected to be a certain year or ??

Thanks.

Richard in Friendswood, Texas.

Car club web sites are good for seeing whats going on. Any year make and model of car was welcome at Lucky's rod run.

Newspaper!

Yes... the Houston Chronicle also has a car club section of all teh clubs & their websites in the Sunday paper.

BoB

Latest posts

Back