Houston Autorama Coming Soon...

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

fastchevy49

Well the Autorama will be here in 4 days and I can't wait!
I have been going to this for more than 30 years and had my car in there for the last 6 years (basically when they started letting primer cars in)...
What started out a few years ago as a small gathering of rats has almost taken over!!
The ratrod section gets bigger every year and I feel may pass up (in numbers) the show & shine crowd.
Now don't get me wrong but I really do enjoy seeing lots of different cars and styles but the smaller shows around here are usually packed with new Camaros and Vettes or Challengers and they drive them up and pop the hood and stand there beaming like they've actually done something...me and a buddy have a name for these types..."CheckWriters"...dont have a clue about nothing on the car except how to put gas in it.

I saw that in the paper the other day, I am down here (Houston) working for the last few weeks and will be here for a few more but I am going home for 5 days over the T.G. holidays and won't be able to go:mad:
Have fun and be sure to post some pics.

Latest posts

Back