how about....

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bernie1

How about some "inside your garage" pics.........I didn't know mine looked so bad till I took a couple shots (I mean pics guys). Thought it might be interesting and kinda fun to see where the "creations" are born! And we might see something we want that you have been fallin' over forever, Ha. Maybe I could see how someone else manages to "organize" (if it's possible!) all the junk we (I) seem to think HAS to be in my garage!!!!!!!! Don't know if this will work but maybe.........http://s649.photobucket.com/albums/uu214/bernie1951/garage057.jpg

Last edited:
WOW>..

Now thats clean...!! I can barely open the door..squeeze by the table saw,around the band saw,over the dust collector,around a few coffins...Yeah I said coffins...:D around 2 cabs,squeeze by a frame...wow..

before & after

First pic is before I started cleaning and organizing after the move. The second pic is after one day of moving stuff and organizing it. I still have a long way to go.

440shorty

Attachments

• Dec31Before.jpg
    Dec31Before.jpg
    95.9 KB · Views: 98
  • Dec31After.jpg
    Dec31After.jpg
    71 KB · Views: 111
Coffins?

I bet seeing those stops anyone knocking your stuff? Are they "rollers",that might be another thread starter.......wierdest thing in your garage......ha

How about some "inside your garage" pics.........I didn't know mine looked so bad till I took a couple shots (I mean pics guys). Thought it might be interesting and kinda fun to see where the "creations" are born! And we might see something we want that you have been fallin' over forever, Ha. Maybe I could see how someone else manages to "organize" (if it's possible!) all the junk we (I) seem to think HAS to be in my garage!!!!!!!! Don't know if this will work but maybe.........http://s649.photobucket.com/albums/uu214/bernie1951/garage057.jpg

I see a grille shell hanging around doing nothing, how much?????

alright guys great pics........like the warehouse racks......never thought of that......room for more stuff........no beer fridge..........don't drink.......I can't imagine what Mr. sawzall would cut up if I drank ha!!!!!!! Things would probably look like Mr Boneheads picture only not with a mirror!!!!!!!!! cool shot.Thanks again for sharing your site guys!

This will make you feel good!!

Here's a couple shots of my 30x36 pole barn. I only clean a spot around the project I happen to be workin on at that time. Don't have time to clean up the whole mess at one time.
51fordparts042.jpg

51fordparts041.jpg

Here's my buddys 50x150 garage. He has more projects and STUFF than anybody in the USA I think!!
ashbeysgarage015.jpg

This 40 coupe has been apart for 28 years!!
ashbeysgarage008.jpg

Here the picture of my Model T in the garage. The car in the corner of the picture is my 40 Ford. The picture is about a yaer old.

Attachments

• 014a.jpg
    014a.jpg
    134.7 KB · Views: 45
At least you're not using projects as storage shelves. That just ain't right in my book.

I agree, seems everytime i dig mine out someone burries it all over again. Or people lean brooms against it like thats what its for, or leaves there empty beer cans on it. Atleast i know nobody can leave crap in the box, theres no floor.

I'll try and get y'all some pics of my shop tommorrow.

as promised, heres my shop. The batteries crapped out while i was takin pics, so its not the entire shop. I have two more bays not pictured. Lighting can be a big problem this time of year. Can't wait till summer so i can open them doors!

Attachments

• 100_0731.jpg
    100_0731.jpg
    121 KB · Views: 23
  • 100_0734.jpg
    100_0734.jpg
    75.6 KB · Views: 27
  • 100_0735.jpg
    100_0735.jpg
    70.6 KB · Views: 20
  • 100_0736.jpg
    100_0736.jpg